douzhun8615 2012-12-07 22:05
浏览 42
已采纳

在php中自动进入facebook公司页面

Ok, I know I am asking a question that has been asked thousands of times before, BUT I have not found an example or answer to my exact question. Any information or help is greatly appreciated.

So, here is my need:

I have a company page for a website. I created a facebook "app" so that I could get the app ID and key because I want the company website to be able to auto-post to the company page. For example, if the website admin gives a badge to someone, it would automatically make a post to the company page that the app is for and say, "This bad was awarded to this person."

The thing is, I do NOT want the website admin to have to log into facebook to do this. I want the website code to do everything. Is there a way for the facebook app to be owned by the company page so that it can always make posts automatically to the company page? Or is there no way of getting around the company page owner signing into facebook through the website?

Any informational links and examples would really help here too. So again, the goal is for the website, without any person signing in, to make a post to the company page. Thanks again~

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douyi0902 2012-12-11 02:16
    关注

You will need to first get a user access token and then exchange it for a long-lived access token with manage_pages permissions. Then you can post to the Page using the token.

More info:

how to post facebook user wall/ page status by a single user only no app install for other users

You will have to refresh the long-lived token every 60-days.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?
  • ¥15 加热介质是液体,换热器壳侧导热系数和总的导热系数怎么算
  • ¥15 想问一下树莓派接上显示屏后出现如图所示画面,是什么问题导致的
  • ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
  • ¥15 cmd cl 0x000007b
  • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line
  • ¥500 火焰左右视图、视差(基于双目相机)
  • ¥100 set_link_state
  • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化