doumian3780 2011-07-02 03:29
浏览 105
已采纳

生成电子邮件地址和电话号码的QR码

I have a website where people can contact each other, and quite often people also post emails or phone numbers in the ad or classifieds copy. I already replace the contact information with images so they cant be scraped by bot's or google, however i was thinking it would make sense to add a qr-code for each contact info found, so people can reply via their own phone without making typos.

I had a look at the google chart api for generating qr codes, but it seems like it just generates "plain text" qr codes. This means it will just show the submitted information as text on the screen, and the user has to copy/paste it into his email client or dialer to use it. BUT: If i use the tool at http://www.nzs.com/qr-code/ and scan the result with my smartphone, it will instantly open my browser and take me to this page, so there must be a way to specify a sort of mime-type for the information and the phone can choose the appropriate application to handle the information.

Can anyone tell me how to do this with the google chart api, or in PHP/GDI? I need to generate qr-codes for phone numbers and email adresses.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongzhenshen7435 2011-07-02 04:19
    关注

[I use QuickMark for iOS.]

As far as I'm aware, this is a matter of detection on the scanning side, in combination with you providing proper source data.

What exactly did you encode for the URL? You need to include the protocol.

For example, this query encodes "www.example.com" and is displayed as text. That's not a URL; it's just some text that happens to spell out a domain name.
    But this query encodes "http://www.example.com/" and is recognized as a URL.
    This is a hopefully useless phone number.

Here's a tutorial on various QR code keywords.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 用hfss做微带贴片阵列天线的时候分析设置有问题
  • ¥50 我撰写的python爬虫爬不了 要爬的网址有反爬机制
  • ¥15 Centos / PETSc / PETGEM
  • ¥15 centos7.9 IPv6端口telnet和端口监控问题
  • ¥120 计算机网络的新校区组网设计
  • ¥20 完全没有学习过GAN,看了CSDN的一篇文章,里面有代码但是完全不知道如何操作
  • ¥15 使用ue5插件narrative时如何切换关卡也保存叙事任务记录