donglu1973 2010-05-31 17:03 采纳率: 100%
浏览 24
已采纳

基于应用程序记录/处理错误?

We have a web server that we're about to launch a number of applications on. On the server-level we have managed to work out the error handling with the help of Hyperic to notify the person who is in charge in the event of a database/memcached server is going down.

However, we are still in the need of handling those eventual error and log events that happen on application level to improve the applications for our customers, before the customers notices.

So, what's then a good solution to do this?
Utilizing PHP:s own error log would quickly become cloggered if we would run a big number of applications at the same time. It's probably isn't the best option if you like structure.

One idea is to build a off-site lightweight error-handling application that has a REST/JSON API that receives encrypted and serialized arrays of error messages and stores them into a database. Maybe it could, depending on the severity of the error also be directly inputted into our bug tracker.
Could be a few well spent hours, but it seems like a quite fragile solution and I am sure that there's better more-reliable alternatives out there already.

Thanks,

• 写回答

4条回答 默认 最新

• douchi5822 2010-05-31 17:08
    关注

Why would using PHP's own error_log quickly become 'cloggered'? If all goes well you won't see many errors, correct?

Building a separate application, especially one using an API, just for error reporting adds a lot of possible points of failure for error logging if you ask me. You could perhaps build an application that checks the existing error logs on various servers / for different applications to be able to display them in a sort of error dashboard, so you can see when things are REALLY going wrong.

But I'm interested to see what others might suggest as well, I haven't thought about it thát much yet for myself.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(3条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 mmocr的训练错误,结果全为0
  • ¥15 python的qt5界面
  • ¥15 无线电能传输系统MATLAB仿真问题
  • ¥50 如何用脚本实现输入法的热键设置
  • ¥20 我想使用一些网络协议或者部分协议也行,主要想实现类似于traceroute的一定步长内的路由拓扑功能
  • ¥30 深度学习,前后端连接
  • ¥15 孟德尔随机化结果不一致