douxuzui4590 2010-06-10 15:17
浏览 91
已采纳

Google是唯一需要“identifier_select”的OpenID提供商吗?

I am developing an OpenID consumer in PHP and am using the fantastic LightOpenID library (http://gitorious.org/lightopenid). Basing my code off of that found in the example client script I have successfully created a consumer. However, I've run across a snag: Google requires the openid.identity and openid.claimed_id to be set to "http://specs.openid.net/auth/2.0/identifier_select" (see here). If I do that it works but other providers (i.e. AOL) don't.

Here are my questions:

1. Is Google a corner case –– is it the only OpenID provider where identifier_select is required, contrary to the OpenID specs?
  2. Is there a shortcoming in the LightOpenID library?
  3. Is my understanding of how OpenID works incorrect?
  4. If Google is not the only provider that requires identifier_select are there a finite number of them which I'll just hardcode in, or is there someway to determine this through the OpenID spec?

I'm new to the internals of OpenID so I wouldn't be surprised if this is a dumb question. I haven't been able to find any info on this subject after scouring the Internet.

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dongtou2097 2010-06-11 03:50
    关注

Google isn't contradicting the spec. The OpenID 2.0 spec absolutely allows for identifier_select flows, which enable something called "directed identity", which Google is the only notable OP (that I know of) that actually exercises the ability to do.

And yes, a fully and correctly implemented OpenID RP library will automatically notice that Google (and any other OP like it) requires identifier_select as it's part of the identifier discovery step that picks up on this. Sorry about the library you're using, but it sounds like it's causing you grief due to perhaps being an incomplete implementation of OpenID.

And by the way, AOL does support identifier_select.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 set_link_state
  • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号
  • ¥15 基于单片机的靶位控制系统
  • ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)