duanmao1975 2013-11-13 09:26
浏览 119
已采纳

Pdftk表单填充字体调整大小

I'm using pdftk to fill inputs in a pdf form. I have no problem to generate a XFDF file and merge data & template, but sometimes the value is longer than the field, and the text is just cut.

Is there a way to adapt the font dynamically, or something to prevent it to be cut? The PDF generation will be an important part of the appa, and i'm affraid about the risks that wrong values will be sent.

What are the best pratices ? Thanks

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongyun4010 2013-11-13 18:45
    关注

It's not cut, it's just not shown. Text field can be scrollable. Then, if text doesn't fit, there's visual indicator in field's corner, in e.g. Reader, but that's probably not what you want.

Text field can have automatic font size, and then best practice, I think, would be to set field height so that it limits text font size for short strings (even for single character), and font size only starts changing (diminishing) when string length exceeds field size.

Automatic text size is set by zero font size in default appearance /DA entry of field dictionary (or its parent, because this property is inheritable), like this: /Helv 0 Tf 0 g

But, of course you can post-process merged PDF: calculate string length and adjust font size of offending fields.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 c程序不知道为什么得不到结果
  • ¥40 复杂的限制性的商函数处理
  • ¥15 程序不包含适用于入口点的静态Main方法
  • ¥15 素材场景中光线烘焙后灯光失效
  • ¥15 请教一下各位,为什么我这个没有实现模拟点击
  • ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解