dongyong5912 2013-02-27 01:12
浏览 22

php序列化其属性发展的对象(对象进化)

This is my first question on SO, though I've searched substantially; I apologize if this has already been touched on.

The question/issue has to do with PHP's serialize() functionality. I am using serialization to store objects in a database. For example:

class Something {
  public $text = "Hello World";
}

class First {

var $MySomething;

public function __construct() {
    $this->MySomething = new Something();
  }
}

$first_obj = new First();
$string_to_store = serialize($first_obj);

echo $string_to_store

//  Result:  O:5:"First":1:{s:11:"MySomething";O:9:"Something":1:{s:4:"text";s:11:"Hello World";}}

Now, later on in the project life, I want to modify my class, First, to have a new property: $SomethingElse that will also correspond to a Something object.

The question is, for my old/existing objects, when I unserialize to the new version of my First class, it seems that the only way to initialize the new property (SomethingElse) is to look for it in the __wakeup() method. In which case, I need to document any new properties there. Is this correct? Properties need to be treated as in the constructor, having their initial value set (which ultimately duplicates the code).

I find that if I initalize the variable when declaring it, then it will get picked up by unserialize, for example, if I changed the Something class to:

class Something {
  public $text = "Hello World";
  public $new_text = "I would be in the unserialized old version.";
}

$obj = unserialize('O:5:"First":1:{s:11:"MySomething";O:9:"Something":1:{s:4:"text";s:11:"Hello World";}}');

print_r($obj);

//  Result:  First Object ( [MySomething] => Something Object ( [text] => Hello World [new_text] => I would be in the unserialized old version. ) ) 

But you cannot initialize new properties to objects when declaring them, is has to be done in the constructor (and __wakeup()?).

I hope I explained this well enough. I want to know if there's some programming pattern around this that I am missing, or if duplicating initialization code (or referencing an init method) in __wakeup() is typical, or if I simply need to be prepared to migrate old objects to new versions via. migration scripts.

Thanks.

Update: In thinking about what was said by the commenters so far, I thought I'd post the updated First class with an init() method:

class Something {
  public $text = "Hello World2";
  public $new_text = "I would be in the unserialized old version.2";
}

class First {

var $MySomething;
  var $SomethingElse;

public function __construct() {
    $this->init();
  }

public function __wakeup() {
    $this->init();
  }
  private function init() {
    if (!isset($this->MySomething)) {
      $this->MySomething = new Something();
    }
    if (!isset($this->SomethingElse)) {
      $this->SomethingElse = new Something();
    }
  }
}

$new_obj = unserialize('O:5:"First":1:{s:11:"MySomething";O:9:"Something":1:{s:4:"text";s:11:"Hello World";}}');

print_r($new_obj);

//  Result:  First Object ( [MySomething] => Something Object ( [text] => Hello World [new_text] => I would be in the unserialized old version.2 ) [SomethingElse] => Something Object ( [text] => Hello World2 [new_text] => I would be in the unserialized old version.2 ) ) 

So really I'm not sure, because that seems like a workable pattern to me. As classes gain new properties they take their default values upon first restoration.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongzhan3937 2013-02-27 01:20
    关注

Last time I had a class with changing properties, I stored all the data in an associative array called $classVar . If you do that, then all variables you add will be tracked with one simple serialize call no matter how many variables you add to that.

When it comes to usage, just check if the variable is initialized and if not, set the default. You could even serialize a classversion variable to handle more complicated cases such as variables not used anymore or variables that need conversion

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 seatunnel 怎么配置Elasticsearch
  • ¥15 PSCAD安装问题 ERROR: Visual Studio 2013, 2015, 2017 or 2019 is not found in the system.
  • ¥15 (标签-MATLAB|关键词-多址)
  • ¥15 关于#MATLAB#的问题,如何解决?(相关搜索:信噪比,系统容量)
  • ¥500 52810做蓝牙接受端
  • ¥15 基于PLC的三轴机械手程序
  • ¥15 多址通信方式的抗噪声性能和系统容量对比
  • ¥15 winform的chart曲线生成时有凸起
  • ¥15 msix packaging tool打包问题
  • ¥15 finalshell节点的搭建代码和那个端口代码教程