dongzheng8463 2011-04-29 02:09
浏览 141
已采纳

PHP - 读取8位整数

I have a binary file that is all 8 bit integers. I have tried to use the php unpack() functions but I cant get any of the arguments to work for 1 byte integers. I have tried to combine the data with a dummy byte so that I can use the 'n'/'v' arguments. I am working with a windows machine to do this. Ultimately I would like a function to return an array of integers based on a string of 8 bit binary integers. The code I have tried is below -

$dat_handle = "intergers.dat";
$dat_file = fopen($dat_handle, "rb");
$dat_data = fread($dat_file, 1);
$dummy = decbin(0);
$combined = $dummy.$dat_data;
$result = unpack("n", $combined);
  • 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongshanfan1941 2011-04-29 02:46
    关注

What your looking for is the char datatype. Now there are two version of this, signed (lowercase c) and unsigned (uppercase C). Just use the one that's correct for your data.

<?php
        $byte = unpack('c', $byte);
    ?>

Also, if the data file is just a bunch of bytes and nothing else, and you know it's length, you can do this. (If the length is 16 signed chars in a row.)

<?php
        $bytes = unpack('c16', $byte);
    ?>

If you don't know how many bytes will be in the file, but you know there is only going to be bytes you can use the asterisk code to read until EOF.

<?php
        $bytes = unpack('c*', $byte);
    ?>

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Centos7 / PETGEM
  • ¥15 csmar数据进行spss描述性统计分析
  • ¥15 各位请问平行检验趋势图这样要怎么调整?说标准差差异太大了
  • ¥15 delphi webbrowser组件网页下拉菜单自动选择问题
  • ¥15 wpf界面一直接收PLC给过来的信号,导致UI界面操作起来会卡顿
  • ¥15 init i2c:2 freq:100000[MAIXPY]: find ov2640[MAIXPY]: find ov sensor是main文件哪里有问题吗
  • ¥15 运动想象脑电信号数据集.vhdr
  • ¥15 三因素重复测量数据R语句编写,不存在交互作用
  • ¥15 微信会员卡等级和折扣规则
  • ¥15 微信公众平台自制会员卡可以通过收款码收款码收款进行自动积分吗