dongpan9760 2010-03-24 04:12
浏览 68
已采纳

在Firefox中按Ctrl + r刷新页面和我的PHP代码

i have create a form (so it's PHP and HTML hybrid-code). it has ability to send '$_POST'. And when i click it, it work perfectly on sending and displaying input.

But there's something happening when i click <kbd>Ctrl</kbd>+<kbd>R</kbd> in firefox for represhing the page. I got this confim dialog : "To display this page, Firefox must send information that will repeat any action (such as a search or order confirmation) that was performed earlier"

my question

1. what is it, (this confirm dialog ?)
  2. what i have to do on my code so it able to suppress this dialog ?
  • 写回答

4条回答 默认 最新

• doushu9253 2010-03-24 04:20
    关注

You probably have created an HTML page that contains a <form>. The form is used to send data to the HTTP server (that is, the webserver that hosts your site).

The HTTP protocol defines different request types used to send data to the server and to retrieve data from the server. The most used are GET and POST. You must learn about all this if you want to be anything more than a very bad PHP programmer, which is unfortunately (or fortunately, if you are on the hacker side) very common.

Your problem is that Firefox has arrived on the page you are talking about after sending a POST request. If you reload the page, it has to send the same data again in the form of a POST. Due to the conventions on what a POST request should be used for (usually to modify data on a database), the browser asks the user if he is sure about what he wants to do.

There are mainly two options to circumvent this:

1. Change the form method to GET; or
    2. Use a redirection after the POST.

To use the first method, you could simply add a method="get" parameter to your form tag:

<form action="senddata.php" method="get"> ... </form>

To use the second method, you simply redirect the user after the POST request, using something like

header("Location: blahblahblah")

The most used pattern is the POST-Redirect, that is, the second method I told you about. There are many security implications on using GET to change data on a database (if you are interested on that, and you should be, as every PHP programmer should, read about XSRF).

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(3条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂
  • ¥15 wordpress 产品图片 GIF 没法显示
  • ¥15 求三国群英传pl国战时间的修改方法
  • ¥15 matlab代码代写,需写出详细代码,代价私
  • ¥15 ROS系统搭建请教(跨境电商用途)