drasebt1835 2015-05-27 10:50
浏览 265
已采纳

删除记录会返回SQLSTATE [42000]错误

I have this small PHP script for deleting a record from a MySQL database, and it returns SQLSTATE[42000].

include("connectDB.php");

$recordID = $_POST["ID"];
$table = $_POST["table"];
$URL = $_POST["URL"];

$deleteRecordQuery = "DELETE FROM :table WHERE ID=:ID";
$deleteRecord = $conn->prepare($deleteRecordQuery);
$deleteRecord->bindParam(':table',$table);
$deleteRecord->bindParam(':ID',$recordID);
$deleteRecord->execute();

header("Location: ".$URL);

The script is working if I comment out binding of the :table parameter, and directly use $table variable in the statement:

$deleteRecordQuery = "DELETE FROM $table WHERE ID=:ID";

So binding of the ID works. Why doesn't binding of the table work?

The return message is:

SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''Osobe' WHERE ID='1'' at line 1

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dro59505 2015-05-27 11:04
    关注

Your question is: "Why doesn't binding of the table work?" I think you have already figured out that binding table and column names doesn't work.

I think this is easiest to understand in terms of a SELECT statement, rather than a DELETE statement. Processing SQL statements basically occurs in two phases. The first phase is the "prepare" (or "compile" phase). The second is the "execution" phase. The values of bind variables are not available for the "prepare" phase, only for the "execution" phase.

The "prepare" phase determines what data needs to accessed, what the execution path will be (such as the use of indexes), and what the result set will look like. If the query engine does not know what tables or columns are being accessed, then it cannot do the necessary work in the compile stage. So, tables and columns are required for preparing the statement.

In your case, there is an easy fix, which is the embed the table name directly in the SQL. I do note that this is not satisfying, because the resulting statement could then be vulnerable to injection attacks.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 素材场景中光线烘焙后灯光失效
  • ¥15 请教一下各位,为什么我这个没有实现模拟点击
  • ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置