dongzhong9055 2015-08-12 01:38
浏览 39
已采纳

使用非apache用户在非apache端口上运行PHP应用程序

We have a PHP application which automates script commands. Many of these are through web interfaces. I want this php application user to be running lots of cli and ssh commands, so I dont really want www-data doing it, as it would involve changing lots of script files to www-data executable permissions, and we want scripts to be entered into web interfaces.

This application is cross-operating system. Ideally on anything that php runs on, but win, mac,

The important things that we need to be able to do are (I think) ...

1) Have a Web Server (It's currently Apache, and that's working cross os so that would be great), that is running under normal settings, normal user, reverse proxied to the below application on te same server. 2) Have a PHP application on a different port, running as its own user that can do whatever it wants.

The ability to just run

php -S localhost:8000

As is available in the built in php web server seems ideal for this. So...

1) Is it safe to use the PHP built in Web Server if it's behind an apache proxy? I'm assuming the fact we are proxying over the entire request anyway means no, since it says not to.

2) Is there another Web Server/PHP Server that can easily do this?

3) Is there a way of running two apache processes to do this?

4) Am i doing this the wrong way entirely? There's another app I know that does it like that, but a Java app and the whole process is started and owned by a non apache user.

Thanks in advance

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doubu0897 2015-08-12 02:02
    关注

Apache 2.4 + php-fpm + mod_proxy_fcgi will suit you just fine.

(to elaborate for the downvote -- php-fpm allows the PHP process to run as a separate daemon under its own userid which is exactly the privilege separation requested here)

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 请教:如何用postman调用本地虚拟机区块链接上的合约?
  • ¥15 为什么使用javacv转封装rtsp为rtmp时出现如下问题:[h264 @ 000000004faf7500]no frame?
  • ¥15 乘性高斯噪声在深度学习网络中的应用
  • ¥15 运筹学排序问题中的在线排序
  • ¥15 关于docker部署flink集成hadoop的yarn,请教个问题 flink启动yarn-session.sh连不上hadoop,这个整了好几天一直不行,求帮忙看一下怎么解决
  • ¥15 深度学习根据CNN网络模型,搭建BP模型并训练MNIST数据集
  • ¥15 C++ 头文件/宏冲突问题解决
  • ¥15 用comsol模拟大气湍流通过底部加热(温度不同)的腔体
  • ¥50 安卓adb backup备份子用户应用数据失败
  • ¥20 有人能用聚类分析帮我分析一下文本内容嘛