duanbi1983 2009-12-22 13:59
浏览 67
已采纳

在PDO中准备好的语句真的能提高安全性吗?

I wonder if those prepared statements of PDO really increase security, or if they are just a "cheap" text-replace in the query. The point of prepared statements actually is, that whatever gets inserted as parameter, will not be parsed by the DBMS as part of the instructions itself, so a parameter like

"'; DROP TABLE foobar;"

has no effect and does not break the query. Does anyone know this in detail? I thought to use PDO with prepared statements for preventing sql injection. It turns out that they are hard to use (and don't even work, at least on my local machine), so I want to find this out before wasting much more time with PDO ;-)

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongshetao1814 2009-12-22 14:03
    关注

Creating a prepared statement sends the query-with-wildcards to the server for parsing, and returns a token to call that statement.

A call merely involves sending the data bound to every parameter. This means there will be no parsing of the data (because it's not part of a query string), and that the structure of the query is fixed when the prepared statement is parsed and cannot be altered by injection.

So, yes, a prepared statement definitely increases safety.

It also means you do not have to incur the parsing overhead if you reuse a prepared statement for several requests.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。
  • ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?
  • ¥15 有偿求跨组件数据流路径图
  • ¥15 写一个方法checkPerson,入参实体类Person,出参布尔值
  • ¥15 我想咨询一下路面纹理三维点云数据处理的一些问题,上传的坐标文件里是怎么对无序点进行编号的,以及xy坐标在处理的时候是进行整体模型分片处理的吗
  • ¥15 CSAPPattacklab
  • ¥15 一直显示正在等待HID—ISP