duanluangua8850 2019-02-20 23:24
浏览 102
已采纳

如何为所有用户安装golang二进制文件

From all of the Golang tutorials I have read, the way that you install a Go program is by setting the environment variable GOPATH=~/go or something similar, and then you can run go get blah and Go will download the program and put the binary in ~/go/bin. You also have to add ~/go/bin into your $PATH environment variable so that you can run the programs.

How would you go about installing a Golang program into a common location for all users, so that each user on a system did not need to add a PATH environment variable?

The only way I can see of doing it is to make a directory like /usr/local/go, and set that as my GOPATH when I install the program, and then I need to add /usr/local/go/bin into the system-wide $PATH so that all users can run the programs. Is that how it should be done?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongluan2612 2019-02-21 01:42
    关注

There are more environment variables that control how go ... commands work. See: https://golang.org/cmd/go/#hdr-Environment_variables. In this case, you can set GOBIN to your desired install location. Ex:

GOBIN=/path/to/common/binaries go get blah

will put the blah binary in /path/to/common/binaries. Note that you'll likely have to run with sudo.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 matlab计算中误差
  • ¥15 对于相关问题的求解与代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记
  • ¥15 信号傅里叶变换在matlab上遇到的小问题请求帮助
  • ¥15 保护模式-系统加载-段寄存器
  • ¥15 电脑桌面设定一个区域禁止鼠标操作
  • ¥15 求NPF226060磁芯的详细资料