douwen3198 2017-01-16 23:56
浏览 15
已采纳

App Engine作为iOS后端

I'm quite new to backend dev, and Google cloud seemed like a good option for hosting a Golang API for an iOS app.

Recently app started requiring that the app should be accessible in a IPv6 only environment, and I was wondering if Google Cloud App Engine can provide me with that.

Thanks in advance!

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanchuli5647 2017-01-18 17:17
    关注

Yes, a blog post in 2010 the GAE team stated

The Google over IPv6 program allows ISPs with good connectivity to request IPv6 access for most Google services. In about a week, we'll be adding Google App Engine and the appspot.com domain to this program. This means that all App Engine apps will become accessible over IPv6 to anyone participating in the program!

For most people, this won't require any changes to your code at all. If your App Engine code reads os.environ["REMOTE_ADDR"] in Python, or HttpServletRequest.getRemoteAddr() in Java, be aware that this value may be an IPv4 address, like "192.0.2.1", or an IPv6 address, like "2001:db8::1". Now is the time to verify that your code doesn't make any IPv4-specific assumptions, so that your IPv6-ready users will have a seamless transition.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求解 yolo算法问题
  • ¥15 虚拟机打包apk出现错误
  • ¥30 最小化遗憾贪心算法上界
  • ¥15 用visual studi code完成html页面
  • ¥15 聚类分析或者python进行数据分析
  • ¥15 三菱伺服电机按启动按钮有使能但不动作
  • ¥15 js,页面2返回页面1时定位进入的设备
  • ¥50 导入文件到网吧的电脑并且在重启之后不会被恢复