douhan4812 2019-03-04 20:51
浏览 386
已采纳

golang crontab每天午夜执行函数

I want to execute function using this crontab library https://github.com/robfig/cron every day at 12:05PM. This is my current code :

cronHandler.AddFunc("@midnight", func() {
fmt.Println("crontab ping")
}

How i can execute my function using crontab every day at 03:00AM, time zone +2 ? My problem is current function use timezone of my server, and second problem this library not allow to specific specific hour when execute. How i can do this ?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doris20141022 2019-03-04 21:16
    关注

This can be done with the cron library along with a few minor adjustments to your code.

A few things:

1. Locate your timezone of choice by finding it within a list from the timezone database, i.e. here
    2. Load this timezone into the time.LoadLocation or utilize the time.FixedZone method if the .LoadLocation method does not work for you, see the time docs for more info on the methods available
    3. Initialize a new instance of the Cron job runner using the custom location method NewWithLocation, see docs here
    4. Edit your first argument to .AddFunc method in order to add a more granular cron schedule, replacing the generic @midnight with a more specific 0 5 * * * * representing every day @ 12:05AM or replace with whatever your desired cron execution time is at the new, custom location

Full example below:

// pass in your specific zone name, using USA/LA as example
    customLocation := time.LoadLocation("America/Los_Angeles")

// initialize new cron job runner with custom location
    cronHandler := cron.NewWithLocation(customLocation)

// the 0/24th hour and 5th minute of every day
    cronHandler.AddFunc("0 5 * * * *", func() {
        fmt.Println("crontab ping")
    })

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 用windows做服务的同志有吗
  • ¥60 求一个简单的网页(标签-安全|关键词-上传)
  • ¥35 lstm时间序列共享单车预测,loss值优化,参数优化算法
  • ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。