weixin_33720956 2016-04-14 10:47 采纳率: 0%
浏览 83

通过TWILIO API发送短信

I am trying to Send sms via Twilio API but when i am using it via Jquery in my application its throwing

https://api.twilio.com/2010-04-01/Accounts/SID/Messages.json 401 (UNAUTHORIZED)

But when I am using the same SID and auth token via their website I am able to send SMS.

Please help how to make this work.

My code:

$(document).ready(function() {

$("#btnSubmit").click(function(){
    $.ajax({
      type: 'POST',
      username: 'SID',
      password: 'KEY',
      url: 'https://api.twilio.com/2010-04-01/Accounts/SID/Messages.json',        
      xhrFields: {
        withCredentials: true
      },
      data: {
        "To" : "+918967385884",
        "From" : "+12016902194",
        "Body" : "Hello World"
      },
      success: function(data) {
        console.log(data);
      },
      error: function(data) {
        console.log(data);
      }
    });
    });
    });
  • 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• from.. 2016-04-14 11:38
    关注

Twilio developer evangelist here.

I'm not sure whether you copied the code above from somewhere, but you're missing the authentication. Just passing username and password will not do it.

Because you're using JavaScript, I think it would make sense for you to use Node.js as your backend for sending the SMS messages. This tutorial on SMS and MMS Notifications will give you everything you need to get started.

best of all, it uses the Twilio Library for Node.js which will make your requests much simpler.

Have a look and let me know in case you still have any questions.

UPDATE

I feel like I should update this as you posted another answer saying the code works without server side technology, however, doing that is a very bad idea, and I will explain why.

In your code, you're passing the SID and Auth Token inline on your javascript, which means anyone who did a view-source on you code would also be able to see that. With Twilio you only pay for what you use, and Twilio is able to track that by the usage of your sid and token.

If someone was to get their hands on that pair of tokens, they could use your account to do the same things you can do, therefore compromising your account. Think of it as a username and password. You don;t want those in plain text right?

And this is why I suggest having a backend, since that way, no one gets access to it other than the developer.

Also, to answer your question, you can totally use Spring as your backend. Here's a tutorial that shows you how to do it.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 Html备忘录页面制作
  • ¥15 黄永刚的晶体塑性子程序中输入的材料参数里的晶体取向参数是什么形式的?
  • ¥20 数学建模来解决我这个问题
  • ¥15 计算机网络ip分片偏移量计算头部是-20还是-40呀
  • ¥15 stc15f2k60s2单片机关于流水灯,时钟,定时器,矩阵键盘等方面的综合问题
  • ¥15 YOLOv8已有一个初步的检测模型,想利用这个模型对新的图片进行自动标注,生成labellmg可以识别的数据,再手动修改。如何操作?
  • ¥30 NIRfast软件使用指导
  • ¥20 matlab仿真问题,求功率谱密度
  • ¥15 求micropython modbus-RTU 从机的代码或库?
  • ¥15 django5安装失败