编程介的小学生 2019-01-10 20:30 采纳率: 20.5%
浏览 407
已采纳

数据结构,无向图的遍历求解,判断其中的环,用C语言怎么实现的??

Problem Description
There are a lot of trees in HDU. Kiki want to surround all the trees with the minimal required length of the rope . As follow,

To make this problem more simple, consider all the trees are circles in a plate. The diameter of all the trees are the same (the diameter of a tree is 1 unit). Kiki can calculate the minimal length of the rope , because it's so easy for this smart girl.
But we don't have a rope to surround the trees. Instead, we only have some circle rings of different radius. Now I want to know the minimal required radius of the circle ring. And I don't want to ask her this problem, because she is busy preparing for the examination.
As a smart ACMer, can you help me ?

Input
The input contains one or more data sets. At first line of each input data set is number of trees in this data set n (1 <= n <= 100), it is followed by n coordinates of the trees. Each coordinate is a pair of integers, and each integer is in [-1000, 1000], it means the position of a tree’s center. Each pair is separated by blank.
Zero at line for number of trees terminates the input for your program.

Output
Minimal required radius of the circle ring I have to choose. The precision should be 10^-2.

Sample Input
1 0
-1 0

Sample Output

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• threenewbee 2019-12-29 00:46
    关注
    本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题