douping7975 2011-10-13 18:41
浏览 66
已采纳

什么是用于将现有应用程序迁移到的优秀PHP框架?

I've recently come on board with a PHP application. There has not been much design put into the app - there is a front controller, however, view, model and controller code is usually mixed together.

I would like to slowly start refactoring the code beginning with moving all the SQL queries into appropriate models. Having looked at a few frameworks, it seems that most frameworks are setup with the assumption that an app will be developed from scratch using that framework.

Is there a good framework that I can just kind of plug-in so that I can use the model libraries and then perhaps later on, integrate more of the app into the framework? Would Doctrine be a good tool for something like this? Or should I just setup my own models without relying on third-party libraries?

• 写回答

4条回答 默认 最新

• douzhicai7148 2011-10-13 18:48
    关注

If you have an existing php application, then there is no point to migrate it to some framework. Frameworks help you to develop project faster - you already have one. At this point adding framework on top of what you have will only make your application more complex and, most likely, slower.

Instead of trying to find some magical framework, you should invest in refactoring (apply some OOP principles, like SOLID) and documenting the existing code. Maybe start incrementally add some unit-tests.

P.S. Doctrine is an ORM ( 1.x implements activerectord , 2.x - something like a datamapper ). ORMs are for people who are extremely lazy, misguided or do not understand SQL. By moving your existing SQL queries to ORMs code you will make it all only slower. Additionally, you will encounter problems when migrating complicated queries. Just dont do it.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(3条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 基于51单片机的厨房煤气泄露检测报警系统设计
  • ¥15 路易威登官网 里边的参数逆向
  • ¥15 Arduino无法同时连接多个hx711模块,如何解决?
  • ¥50 需求一个up主付费课程
  • ¥20 模型在y分布之外的数据上预测能力不好如何解决
  • ¥15 processing提取音乐节奏
  • ¥15 gg加速器加速游戏时,提示不是x86架构