drgwsx8405 2010-03-16 00:34
浏览 36

如何在PHP中使用REAL OOP处理表单提交

Im used to java and creating UML.. and i was wondering how can PHP be OOP, the objects live only until you make a request.. then they destroy, so if im using a database is useless to create a class and add the members (variables) to the class, they will be useless.. i cant pass the main system object from one page to another, or similar so how can PHP be compare to jave? you never do OOP .. i mean REAL OOP.. not creating classes , in fact your index will be a procedural file with some object instance and then ? how about if i make a html form and i want to submit the data.. i have to call a file which is not a class is a php procedural file were i grab the submited data with POST, from that file you will instance a class and do some logic there.. but for me thats not pure OOP.. can somebody point me to the right way of OOP using a form submit example ?

Thanks!

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• donglu9978 2010-03-16 00:48
    关注

Check out any of the latest php framework and how they handle forms. (like ZF or Yii). b.t.w the "problem" you refer too is client-server architecture and not a minus of PHP.
    Each request is a new process with a new MAIN or new Class with static main function which are practically the same.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 r语言神经网络自变量重要性分析
  • ¥15 基于双目测规则物体尺寸
  • ¥15 wegame打不开英雄联盟
  • ¥15 公司的电脑,win10系统自带远程协助,访问家里个人电脑,提示出现内部错误,各种常规的设置都已经尝试,感觉公司对此功能进行了限制(我们是集团公司)
  • ¥15 救!ENVI5.6深度学习初始化模型报错怎么办?
  • ¥30 eclipse开启服务后,网页无法打开
  • ¥30 雷达辐射源信号参考模型
  • ¥15 html+css+js如何实现这样子的效果?
  • ¥15 STM32单片机自主设计
  • ¥15 如何在node.js中或者java中给wav格式的音频编码成sil格式呢