dongxidui1227 2009-10-19 16:24
浏览 62

我的插入查询在我的localhost中工作,但在web服务器中没有

I am using flex builder 3 to insert into mysql database using php and everything is working perfectly in my localhost, the problem is when I deploy the project in the web server and run it, it connect to the database but i can't insert data ( it shows nothing when i insert data )
another stupid thing is in another piece of code for retrieving (select) data that works good on both my localhost and web server.

here is the php code:

<?php 

$host = "******"; 
$user = "******"; 
$pass = "******"; 
$database = "******"; 

$linkID = mysql_connect($host, $user, $pass) or die("Could not connect to host."); 
mysql_select_db($database, $linkID) or die("Could not find database."); 

$nickname = $_POST['nickname'];
$steam = $_POST['steam'];
$c1 = $_POST['c1'];
$c2 = $_POST['c2'];
$c3 = $_POST['c3'];

$results = mysql_query("INSERT INTO  `phantom`.`members` (`TF2_Nickname` ,`Steam_User_Name`,
`class1` ,`class2` ,`class3` ,`time`) VALUES ($nickname,  $steam,  $c1,  $c2,  $c3,NOW())");

?>
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dqdpz60048 2009-10-19 16:50
    关注

You need to declare the values as strings in your MySQL query as well:

"INSERT INTO `phantom`.`members` (`TF2_Nickname`, `Steam_User_Name`, `class1`, `class2`, `class3`, `time`)
     VALUES ('$nickname', '$steam', '$c1', '$c2', '$c3', NOW())"

And you should also prepare them in some way to avoid that they are mistakenly treated as SQL command (see SQL Injection). PHP has the mysql_real_escape_string function to do that:

"INSERT INTO `phantom`.`members` (`TF2_Nickname`, `Steam_User_Name`, `class1`, `class2`, `class3`, `time`)
     VALUES ('".mysql_real_escape_string($nickname)."', '".mysql_real_escape_string($steam)."', '".mysql_real_escape_string($c1)."', '".mysql_real_escape_string($c2)."', '".mysql_real_escape_string($c3)."', NOW())"

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 uniapp连接阿里云无法发布消息和订阅
  • ¥25 麦当劳点餐系统代码纠错
  • ¥15 轮班监督委员会问题。
  • ¥15 基于作物生长模型下,有限水资源的最大化粮食产量的资源优化模型建立
  • ¥20 关于变压器的具体案例分析
  • ¥15 生成的QRCode圖片加上下載按鈕
  • ¥15 板材切割优化算法,数学建模,python,lingo
  • ¥15 科来模拟ARP欺骗困惑求解
  • ¥100 iOS开发关于快捷指令截屏后如何将截屏(或从截屏中提取出的文本)回传给本应用并打开指定页面