doulin1867 2017-12-24 10:13
浏览 88
已采纳

在Windows上显示来自Homestead的Laravel Dusk测试

I'm playing with Laravel Dusk for the first time. I've running it on Homestead. It's running the example test, and give me the right feedback.

Now, I want to know if it's possible to see Dusk running in a browser. I run it on Vagrant Homestead, the VM is installed on my Windows 10 machine. Can I show the tests from homestead on my windows machine?

If it's not possible, but it is possible if I run Dusk from Windows it self. How can I start running it in windows. Do I need XAMPP for it? So install XAMPP make laravel up and running and run dusk from the Windows CMD?

Thanks

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douzhong5902 2017-12-24 11:11
    关注

On Homestead there is no GUI and browser is running in headless mode so you cannot see it. However you can take screenshots and each time test fails, screenshot will be taken so you can see what's going wrong.

If you want to see browser while running test, you need to have it installed in your host system, in your case Windows. So yes - you need to install wamp (for example xampp), create Laravel application and then when running tests you should see Chrome while running tests.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥40 复杂的限制性的商函数处理
  • ¥15 程序不包含适用于入口点的静态Main方法
  • ¥15 素材场景中光线烘焙后灯光失效
  • ¥15 请教一下各位,为什么我这个没有实现模拟点击
  • ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题