duande3134 2015-12-09 06:05
浏览 20

我怎样才能:将归档网站上旧的“基础”href的所有实例替换为新的快速转换实例?

This problem has come up before for me. I had to manually (or using search/replace in an HTML editor) replace all instances of EXAMPLE.COM with MYTESTSERVER.COM/EXAMPLE for sake of links/images not being broken (This includes any values for HREF or SRC properties--especially these types, actually).

The site was made in 2012... it does include template files (WordPress theme I developed painstakingly over the course of 5-6 months). The template files aren't really what I'm concerned with... it's the countless references to the old domain that was used within the "post" files...

This was an "Online Literary Journal", so there's enough supporting graphics spread throughout the individual posts' code to make me want to find a script to stick in the header.php or footer.php which will change this all over for me on each browser load, without me having to alter the code much (at least for the time being while this is still an "archived" client site)... THANKS!

NOTE: I am NOT actually using any kind of <BASE> coding... as in building links through the structure of the site's code based on a single instance of a base href. This site was one of my first WordPress projects, and furthermore one of my first "dynamic-like" sites... so I also did not utilize WordPress' php function of bloginfo()... WISH I HAD NOW LOOKING BACK!

**also now i realize that using PHP code within posts isn't the easiest thing to do... nor was it then, so the links were coded as static.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douqiao2471 2015-12-09 06:26
    关注

Download the site to your local machine

Use Sublime Text:

• Press cmd + shift + F / ctrl + shift + F (Win)

• Select the ... symbol & Choose add folder

• Choose your folder and do your 'global' search and replace.

enter image description here

Note: Might be a good time to entertain using partials and setting up light static site generator to make this work easier going forward

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号
  • ¥15 基于单片机的靶位控制系统
  • ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本
  • ¥15 手机接入宽带网线,如何释放宽带全部速度