doukang7858 2010-02-25 12:34 采纳率: 0%
浏览 66
已采纳

使用Zend Framework,Module和Package之间有什么区别

I devlopp web applications with Zend Framework.

For now, I have a huge library, wich contains each an every things, used by a couple of web applications. I am thinking of reorganising it, using the concept of "Module".

But I am not sure about the difference between Module and Package.

What I understand is :

• a Module contains a part of a web application (pages, models...)
  • a Package is a group of class in the library

Am I seeing it right ? And how to know where should go my classes (model of a module, or library) ?

Because for example, I have some classes to do the translations. I have "model" classes, to represent a language, a text and its traductions... And I have kind of an "API" class that is just here to translate a string into a language. I would say that I need a module for the model classes and the web interface to edit the traductions, and the API class would go in the library ? Is that right ? Isn't that weird to have 2 kind of classes, one for the module and one for the library.

I guess that's an open question about API, librairie and application architecture.

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dryk50495 2010-02-25 12:59
    关注

Modules, in the ZF sense, group concrete, often standalone, application parts:

Modules allow a developer to group a set of related controllers into a logically organized group. The structure under the modules directory would resemble the structure under the application directory. […] The directory structure for modules should mimic that of the application/ directory in the recommended project structure

A package on the other hand is a set of classes in a code library that conceptually belong together. For instance, ActionHelpers and ControllerPlugins conceptually belong to the Zend_Controller package. All available Validator classes belong to the package Zend_Validate.

When using PHPDocumentor you can annotate your code to belong to packages. If you look at ZF's API Docs, you will see this grouping in effect. Try to find the Zend_Validate_Alpha class.

See

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 孟德尔随机化结果不一致
  • ¥20 求用stm32f103c6t6在lcd1206上显示Door is open和password:
  • ¥15 apm2.8飞控罗盘bad health,加速度计校准失败
  • ¥15 求解O-S方程的特征值问题给出边界层布拉休斯平行流的中性曲线
  • ¥15 谁有desed数据集呀
  • ¥20 手写数字识别运行c仿真时,程序报错错误代码sim211-100