dongtangze6393 2011-08-30 16:20
浏览 24
已采纳

婚礼网站RSVP数据库[关闭]

I am creating a wedding website for my brother, and one of his requirements in that the user can go onto a page titled 'RSVP'.

Once on the 'RSVP' page, the user will be presented with a simple form:

First Name | Surname
Email | Phone Number
Attending the Wedding? (drop down box with options yes | no)

Once the user clicks submit it will do one of two things.

If the user select 'no' to the option 'Attending the Wedding?', then send the information to the database, display it in a table and send an email to my brother telling him that this person has filled out the form and that they will not be coming to the wedding.

However, if the user clicks 'yes' to the option 'Attending the Wedding?' than they will be asked further questions about where they are staying etc. Upon submitting that information the details will need to be stored in the database, represented in a table and sent to my brother via email informing him that this person in coming and there answers to the other questions.

I am going to be using PHP and MySQL for this project, MySQL for the database queries and other database work and PHP for the Form processing etc`.

Could anyone provide me with a start to finish step by step guide as to how they would tackle this so my brother can have this fantastic aspect to his wedding website.

My thoughts so far are:

1. Create HTML table/form (I'm confident with this, will be able to make drop down box and form etc.)
  2. If user selection = no, store in database, display in table, email brother. (Will be able to do if function but not able to store it in the database and email brother results. Will be able to display results in table.)
  3. If user selection = yes, ask more questions about where they are staying, upon submission of there answers to the second round of questions, store in database, display in table, email brother. (Will be able to do if function and display the second round of questions but not able to store it in the database and email brother results. Will be able to display results in table.)

If I'm missing anything please inform me, i.e. any steps, vital information I have left out etc.

So what I am looking for is, your step by step approach to this, and some links, material that would help me with the parts I identified I would need some help on, i.e. storing the users responses in the database and email the results to my brother.

P.S., I'm not looking for people to code this for me, I'm just looking for peoples ideas on how they would approach this.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dtmjqyfz21793 2011-08-30 16:29
    关注

You could use a simple framework like CakePHP http://cakephp.org/ helps you set up everything fast an easy. Their cookbook in the learn section has a couple of tutorials to get you started and is pretty well documented.

Also seems you're fairly new to web dev so maybe a stroll through http://www.w3schools.com/ tutorials might also give you a good idea about how you can build this.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 opencv图像处理,需要四个处理结果图
  • ¥15 无线移动边缘计算系统中的系统模型
  • ¥15 深度学习中的画图问题
  • ¥15 java报错:使用mybatis plus查询一个只返回一条数据的sql,却报错返回了1000多条
  • ¥15 Python报错怎么解决
  • ¥15 simulink如何调用DLL文件
  • ¥15 关于用pyqt6的项目开发该怎么把前段后端和业务层分离