doutui9606 2014-12-01 14:05
浏览 30

使用Phalcon创建插件系统

I have been looking into how to create a plugin system with Phalcon. I have checked INVO tutorial, Events Management to be more specific. It doesn't look like this is what I exactly need.

In this example it is loading the plugins manually and before establishing database connection.

1. I need to be able to access the database to check if the plugin actually installed and activated. So I can retrieve settings of installed & activated plugins as well as dynamically add them to the app.

2. I need to be able to attach the plugins pretty much anywhere; controllers (before / after / within method execution), models (before, after, within method execution) etc.

Does Phalcon provide such feature or do I have to ahead and try to create my own logic without using any framework feature?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanlu1959 2014-12-02 14:39
    关注

Do you have any examples of what you would have plugins do? Or specifics about where Events Management is lacking?

I think you should be able able to get a very flexible system using dependency injection and events management.

It appears you can use the phalcon models before running the application, as long as you place the code after setting the db in the injector.

$plugins = \Plugin::find([
        'active = :active:',
        'bind'=>[
            'active'=>1
        ]
    ]);

foreach($plugins as $plugin){
        if(file_exists($plugin->filename)){
           include $plugin->filename;
        }
    }

and in the file you could have code to subscribe to events, and/or add new dependencies.

// plugin file - for a db logger
    $eventsManager = new \Phalcon\Events\Manager();
    $logger = new \PhalconX\Logger\Adapter\Basic();
    $profiler = $phalconDi->getProfiler();
    $eventsManager->attach('db', function($event, $phalconConnection) use ($logger, $profiler) {
        if ($event->getType() == 'beforeQuery') {
            $profiler->startProfile($phalconConnection->getSQLStatement());
            $logger->log($phalconConnection->getSQLStatement(), \Phalcon\Logger::INFO, $phalconConnection->getSQLVariables());
        }
        if ($event->getType() == 'afterQuery') {
            $profiler->stopProfile();
        }
    }); 

or

class myHelper{ ... }

$phalconDi->set('myHelper', function() use ($phalconConfig, $phalconDi) {
        $helper = new myHelper();
        $helper->setDi( $phalconDi );
        return $helper;
    });