dtz55359 2014-11-20 14:45
浏览 161
已采纳

在没有Composer的情况下安装Laravel

I'm not allowed to install Composer on my server at work. Bureaucracy! Also, it's not connected to the internet. It's a company intranet server and I'm not a sys admin for it.

Am I going to experience high levels of difficulty installing and running Laravel without Composer? Should I use another Framework?

I'm quite a basic PHP programmer without too much command line experience to be honest. I'm used to having everything I need for a project contained in one directory - like CodeIgniter for example.

This article is suggesting that there are quite a few required dependencies. Will my Laravel project just fail to run properly without them?

-- UPDATE --

If by chance, there is a way to do it without Composer, then please tell me how I can do this. I downloaded the source files for Laravel from GitHub (like you would do with CodeIgniter) but I get errors when I try and view it on a browser;

Warning: require(/var/www/html/test/laravel/bootstrap/../vendor/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/test/laravel/bootstrap/autoload.php on line 17

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/var/www/html/test/laravel/bootstrap/../vendor/autoload.php' (include_path='.:/php/includes:/var/www/html/php/includes:/jpa/release/jpa/includes:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php/phpmailer:/apache/htdocs/applications/surveys/Includes:/var/lib/ZF1/library') in /var/www/html/test/laravel/bootstrap/autoload.php on line 17
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douzhong4222 2014-11-20 14:49
    关注

I guess one way would be to run composer on another machine(maybe at home). Then just take all the files that composer downloads and move it to your work machine.

Installing it manually is a lot of work. You have to do all the stuff that composer does in the background effectively. Following all the dependencies will be super hard.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 南大pa1 小游戏没有界面,并且报了如下错误,尝试过换显卡驱动,但是好像不行
  • ¥15 没有证书,nginx怎么反向代理到只能接受https的公网网站
  • ¥50 成都蓉城足球俱乐部小程序抢票
  • ¥15 yolov7训练自己的数据集
  • ¥15 esp8266与51单片机连接问题(标签-单片机|关键词-串口)(相关搜索:51单片机|单片机|测试代码)
  • ¥15 电力市场出清matlab yalmip kkt 双层优化问题
  • ¥30 ros小车路径规划实现不了,如何解决?(操作系统-ubuntu)
  • ¥20 matlab yalmip kkt 双层优化问题
  • ¥15 如何在3D高斯飞溅的渲染的场景中获得一个可控的旋转物体
  • ¥88 实在没有想法,需要个思路