dqsh30374 2013-09-20 01:02
浏览 5
已采纳

根据锚标记的存在加入查询?

For the sake of ease, I simplified the script below.

TABLE: users

id   |  username     | location

12   |  best_chef    |  SF, CA
15   |  muffin_girl  | Miami, FL

TABLE: list

post_id   |  userid  |  post

95      |   15     |  check out my new recipe!
  96      |   12     |  I love <a href="profile.php?id=$12">best_chef</a> 's recipes 

Here's the SQL query i'm using to display posts:

$table = query("SELECT id, post, post_id, username FROM list, users WHERE list.userid = users.id");

HTML:

<div class="update">
   <div class="user"><?php echo $usermame ?></div>  //"muffin_girl"
   <div class="post"><?php echo $post ?></div>     // "i love best_chef's recipes"       
</div>

What I am trying to do is to add a popup box that will display the location of the person tagged in a post WHEN the anchor of the post is hovered. Something like that:

<div class="popup"><?php echo location ?></div

Question:

How can I join the anchor tag of the posts with the location of the users? Plus, not all posts contain an anchor tag.

Would this be feasible? i have a feeling i'm overthinking this.

EDIT

Desired output/pseudocode:

$sql = "SELECT post, username, location FROM list, users WHERE post like '%{TODO:anchor text}%' = users.username LIMIT 1";

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• donglongqiao9595 2013-09-20 01:57
    关注

I think I get what you're asking, basically if someone posts:

I love <a href="profile.php?id=$12">best_chef</a> 's recipes

then you want to intercept that <a href...>...</a>, extract the id ($12), and add a hidden DIV that will pop-up on hover over the anchor.

I'm sure that you could do this directly in mySQL with a horrible query involving regular expressions, etc -- but I really wouldn't. Chances are it's going to break a lot of the time.

One approach would be to have a second tag table (matching tagged_user_id to post_id) then when a user posts you parse the post and update that table as well as the posts table went saving the post. I'd also replace the anchor tag with something easy to find later.

However, to answer your question as it is, you'll need to take the string and go looking for the anchor tags, so after getting the post from the database:

if (preg_match_all('/<a href="profile\.php.id=\$([^"]*)">[^<]*<\/a>/', $str, $matches)) { 
        print_r($matches);
        // $matches[1] is an array of the ids mentioned, so you can 
        // query the database again to get the information 
    }

This uses a regular expression that matches the whole link, but only if it's formatted exactly as your example. You may need to cope with extra whitespace, different quoting, etc, etc depending on how that link is generated.

for

$str = "I love <a href=\"profile.php?id=$12\">best_chef</a> 's recipes. ";

this gives the output:

Array
    (
        [0] => Array
        (
            [0] => href="profile.php?id=$12
        )

[1] => Array
        (
            [0] => 12
        )

)

Now you can query the database again and insert the divs before rendering the post.

You can see it'd be easier to pre-parse the post and extract that information, which may be easy depending on how you implement inserting tags.

If the anchors are embedded in the post you could store the start/end char position of each anchor in the tags table to make it easy to replace later.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 C++ yoloV5改写遇到的问题
  • ¥20 win11修改中文用户名路径
  • ¥15 win2012磁盘空间不足,c盘正常,d盘无法写入
  • ¥15 用土力学知识进行土坡稳定性分析与挡土墙设计
  • ¥70 PlayWright在Java上连接CDP关联本地Chrome启动失败,貌似是Windows端口转发问题
  • ¥15 帮我写一个c++工程
  • ¥30 Eclipse官网打不开,官网首页进不去,显示无法访问此页面,求解决方法
  • ¥15 关于smbclient 库的使用
  • ¥15 微信小程序协议怎么写
  • ¥15 c语言怎么用printf(“\b \b”)与getch()实现黑框里写入与删除?