dtol41388 2012-08-11 19:24
浏览 33
已采纳

Apache模块开发:PHP SESSION访问

I am trying to develop an Apache 2 module that, among other functions, should intercept certain POST variables, and then establish a PHP session underneath, setting all the relevant session variables.

One option I've considered was using cookie libraries to set the PHPSESSID in the request, and then insert all these values in the $_SESSION associative array.

Problem is I can't seem to find an API for the PHP, and my suspicions that these values actually lie underneath, in the Apache server itself, are currently unfounded.

Does anyone know if this is even possible? Or even if I am overlooking a simple workaround that would work?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doubang4881 2012-08-20 10:30
    关注

I eventually decided to write a PHP extension, alongside another handler on my Apache Module, since I prefer to parse some POST vars there.

The module will "chew" the data that needs to be saved to the session, and pass it off as new POST variables, after criptografically validating the data. The PHP extension will then start a new session, and set each item as a Session variable.

This assumes my module will run before the PHP module itself. In case that doesn't happen, I will have to handle the validation on PHP, or try to force the handler to run before PHP somehow.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 用土力学知识进行土坡稳定性分析与挡土墙设计
  • ¥15 帮我写一个c++工程
  • ¥30 Eclipse官网打不开,官网首页进不去,显示无法访问此页面,求解决方法
  • ¥15 关于smbclient 库的使用
  • ¥15 微信小程序协议怎么写
  • ¥15 c语言怎么用printf(“\b \b”)与getch()实现黑框里写入与删除?
  • ¥20 怎么用dlib库的算法识别小麦病虫害
  • ¥15 华为ensp模拟器中S5700交换机在配置过程中老是反复重启
  • ¥15 java写代码遇到问题,求帮助
  • ¥15 uniapp uview http 如何实现统一的请求异常信息提示?