douxia5179 2014-01-19 18:44
浏览 21
已采纳

如何将MySQL添加到我在Windows 7上运行的nginx? [关闭]

I used this tutorial to set up PHP on my server, but now my question is about MySQL. There are a lot of tutorials for unix like systems but for windows I can't find one which would work for me.

I took a look at this one, but it seems to be out of date, cause I can't find some files (my-medium.ini, my.ini) in mysql-5.6.15 folder.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dpmpa26468 2014-01-19 19:05
    关注

I'll try an answer, easier to format ;)

You need to realize that there is no link between Nginx and MySQL. Nginx doesn't need to know that MySQL exists and the opposite is true.

And there is a small link with Php and MySQL, but in fact, it doesn't matter if the database is on your computer or another server. Php will just take the URL of the database to connect to it. If it's on your computer or somewhere else, it will work. You could even connect to multiple different databases on different computers.

All this to say that all you need to do (related to the MySQL installation) is to install MySQL on your Windows 7 machine. If the installation worked (normally, only executing an EXE file and pressing next, next, next), you'll be able to connect to it with php. Just note the PORT where MySQL will listen (it should be displayed in the wizard installation) and also remember the username password that you'll set for connecting to your MySQL server (it should be asked throughout the installation wizard).

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
  • ¥15 cmd cl 0x000007b
  • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line
  • ¥500 火焰左右视图、视差(基于双目相机)
  • ¥100 set_link_state
  • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号
  • ¥15 基于单片机的靶位控制系统