dqqvravff05370501 2013-01-31 23:59
浏览 34
已采纳

不能使用自己的帐户的Facebook应用程序

Hi I have problem with a facebook app I created. I am using this app to make it possible to login with facebook on one of my websites. The problem is that if I login with my account the website only has standard permissions but if someone else logs in with his account he has all the permissions the webpage is asking for. I also tried deleting the app and logging in another time again but this also didn't work. Does anyone have an idea what I am doing wrong? The extended permissions I am asking for are: email and publish_actions I also added them in the app settings on developers.facebook.com

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dousi6701 2013-02-01 00:06
    关注

Prior to installing an app, the app install screen will allow you to view or control who sees the activity the app posts to Facebook on your behalf.

After you install an app, you can view and manage its settings in your App Settings.

To get to your App Settings: Open the account dropdown menu at the top right corner of Facebook and click Account Settings. From the menu in the left column, select Apps. From here, you can manage settings for each individual app you've added. To change who can see your app activities from App Settings: Click Edit next to the app whose settings you’d like to change. Next to Posts on your behalf, modify who sees posts the app makes on your behalf using the in-line audience selector. Note: Selecting a different audience for your app activity will only change who can see new stories the app posts for you on your timeline. The audience for previously shared stories will stay the same. This setting only controls the audience of posts on Facebook, not posts within the app itself.

You can also manage your app settings and privacy in the App Center via the My Apps page

http://www.facebook.com/help/262314300536014/

You can enable permissions after the app is installed like above. You may be missing certain permissions depending on your own privacy settings

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 完全没有学习过GAN,看了CSDN的一篇文章,里面有代码但是完全不知道如何操作
  • ¥15 使用ue5插件narrative时如何切换关卡也保存叙事任务记录
  • ¥20 软件测试决策法疑问求解答
  • ¥15 win11 23H2删除推荐的项目,支持注册表等
  • ¥15 matlab 用yalmip搭建模型,cplex求解,线性化处理的方法
  • ¥15 qt6.6.3 基于百度云的语音识别 不会改
  • ¥15 关于#目标检测#的问题:大概就是类似后台自动检测某下架商品的库存,在他监测到该商品上架并且可以购买的瞬间点击立即购买下单
  • ¥15 神经网络怎么把隐含层变量融合到损失函数中?