dtftao7249656 2011-06-09 20:18
浏览 61
已采纳

使用REMI存储库在rhel 6上设置oci8

I've done this before, but it was a long trial and error process that resulted with my test machine having multiple copies of php, oci8, and the instant client, and I'm still not sure what it was that I did that made it work.

So far, i've set up yum to use the remi repository, done yum install php php-oci8 php-pdo, and downloaded the oracle instant client and done rpm -Uh oracle-instantclient11.2-basic-11.2.0.2.0.x86_64\ \(1\).rpm

When I do phpinfo() on a page though, it still doesn't list oci8 as one of the modules.

I think the error is with the ORACLE_HOME environment variable, but I'm not sure what it's supposed to be set to. right now i have:

SetEnv LD_LIBRARY_PATH /usr/lib/oracle/11.2/client64/lib
SetEnv ORACLE_HOME /usr/lib/oracle/11.2

in /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf

The last time I got this working I think I just kept on uninstalling php and php-oci8 and re-installing until things worked.

My working server has ORACLE_HOME set like this: working server

But the new non working one has ORACLE_HOME set here:

non-working server

how do i set the ORACLE_HOME that is in the Enviroment section of phpinfo()?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• duanpai1033 2011-06-13 21:54
    关注

After some trial and error, I found the answer to the issue. I installed oci8 with PECL instead of using yum and the REMI repository, but I think this should work for installing it with yum too.

Solution: turn selinux off (put it in permissive mode). This is actually oracle's suggested solution. You have to turn it off before installation to get it to install properly, and keep it off to get it to work properly.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 关于使用MATLAB中copularnd函数的问题
  • ¥20 在虚拟机的pycharm上
  • ¥15 jupyterthemes 设置完毕后没有效果
  • ¥15 matlab图像高斯低通滤波
  • ¥15 针对曲面部件的制孔路径规划,大家有什么思路吗
  • ¥15 钢筋实图交点识别,机器视觉代码
  • ¥15 如何在Linux系统中,但是在window系统上idea里面可以正常运行?(相关搜索:jar包)
  • ¥50 400g qsfp 光模块iphy方案
  • ¥15 两块ADC0804用proteus仿真时,出现异常
  • ¥15 关于风控系统,如何去选择