Remi repository provides various PHP Versions for Fedora.
- Versions older than default base version are only available as Software Collections (php70 way suggested by @Peter
- Newer versions are provided both as base packages and SCL
See the configuration wizard.
But as you are running Fedora 24 which is now EOL, I heartly recommend you to upgrade to a supported version:
- Fedora 25 provides PHP 7.0
- Fedora 26 provides PHP 7.1
- Fedora 27 will provide PHP 7.1
- Fedora 28 will provide PHP 7.2
If you are interested in running multiple versions, you can read My PHP Workstation