dqlm80253 2013-01-18 10:49
浏览 15
已采纳

检索并整理网址中的一个目录名称。 例如 我需要example.com/main/this_dir/page.html输出为“This Dir”

I am stuggling to comprehend how to accomplish the following task "

I would like an output of : This Dir

When using $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'] i can get this output :

*/main/this_dir/*

I would like to now take that and strip the last string between the two /'s so i end up with

*this_dir*

I would then like to take that string and turn it into

This Dir

There is a slight complication with this too because the directory could simply be called /this/ and not /this_dir/, but it is always one or the other and the text does change whereas the words i used were merely an example.

If anyone has any suggestions, input or feedback as to how i could accomplish this task it would be greatly appreciated! I do have a vague idea of how i could strip the last directory name from the request_uri string but i would really like to know if it would even be possible to transform the string in the way that i have described, using PHP.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dtrhd2850 2013-01-18 10:56
    关注

You can use the basename function to get the "this_dir" part, so then it's simply a case of doing something like this:

$directoryName = ucwords(str_replace('_', ' ', basename($_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'])));

Edit

Slightly more convoluted example that will work for pages such as "/main/this_dir/something.php":

$directoryName = ucwords(str_replace('_', ' ', basename(substr($_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'], 0, strrpos($_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'], '/')))));

This is just stripping anything after the final "/" before passing to basename to ensure it'll work as before. Note that this will NOT work though for URLs without a trailing "/" such as "/main/this_dir" - in this case it would output "Main".

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 使用ue5插件narrative时如何切换关卡也保存叙事任务记录
  • ¥20 软件测试决策法疑问求解答
  • ¥15 win11 23H2删除推荐的项目,支持注册表等
  • ¥15 matlab 用yalmip搭建模型,cplex求解,线性化处理的方法
  • ¥15 qt6.6.3 基于百度云的语音识别 不会改
  • ¥15 关于#目标检测#的问题:大概就是类似后台自动检测某下架商品的库存,在他监测到该商品上架并且可以购买的瞬间点击立即购买下单
  • ¥15 神经网络怎么把隐含层变量融合到损失函数中?