dpp78272 2012-09-19 06:12
浏览 105
已采纳

Mac上的Sqlsrv扩展

My company uses the sqlserv extension to connect to a MSSQL database. This extension was chosen over the mssql extension because it is actively being maintained by Microsoft and the mssql driver is no longer maintained at all. My colleague has always worked in a windows enviroment so he could just download the proper DLL file and voila, sqlserv is available. Since i am running on Mac OSX 10.8.1 i don't share this luxery.

So basically the question is: does anyone know of a sqlserv php extension in the form of a .so file?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dprh34164 2012-09-19 07:41
    关注

You cannot run the SQLSRV extension on anything other than Windows as stated here:

http://php.net/manual/en/sqlsrv.installation.php

However, even if you could, I would strongly urge you to stay away from the SQLSRV extension as it is extremely buggy and underdeveloped. You would be much better off using PDO!

I spent days trying to work out which extension to use, and after much research and questions on stackoverflow, it was clear that PDO was the only realistic solution for connecting to an MSSQL database. Not to mention the additional functionality that you have!

Try and execute stored procedures, return multiple recordsets along with output parameters using the SQLSERV extension!! Just one of the many features that can be done in a few lines with PDO but cannot be done with SQLSERV.

Furthermore, PDO is faster!

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 echarts动画效果失效的问题。官网下载的例子。
  • ¥60 许可证msc licensing软件报错显示已有相同版本软件,但是下一步显示无法读取日志目录。
  • ¥15 Attention is all you need 的代码运行
  • ¥15 一个服务器已经有一个系统了如果用usb再装一个系统,原来的系统会被覆盖掉吗
  • ¥15 使用esm_msa1_t12_100M_UR50S蛋白质语言模型进行零样本预测时,终端显示出了sequence handled的进度条,但是并不出结果就自动终止回到命令提示行了是怎么回事:
  • ¥15 前置放大电路与功率放大电路相连放大倍数出现问题
  • ¥30 关于<main>标签页面跳转的问题
  • ¥80 部署运行web自动化项目
  • ¥15 腾讯云如何建立同一个项目中物模型之间的联系
  • ¥30 VMware 云桌面水印如何添加