duanjianxi8439 2017-04-18 08:00
浏览 73
已采纳

使用go的struct指针作为接口

I want to pass struct method as function value. Why does compilation fail if function is required to return interface{} and it returns *struct? It perfectly works if I try to return *struct from function that is declared to return interface{} (wrapper func).

package main

func main() {
        println("hello")
        testInterface(wrapper)          // works
        instance := MyStruct{}
        testInterface(instance.works)   // works
        testInterface(instance.fails)   // fails: ./main.go:8: cannot use instance.fails (type func(int) *MyStruct) as type func(int) interface {} in argument to testInterface
}

func testInterface(f func() interface{}) {
        f()
        return
}

type MyStruct struct {
}

func (s *MyStruct) works() interface{} {
        return s
}

func (s *MyStruct) fails() *MyStruct {
        return s
}

func wrapper() interface{} {
        s := MyStruct{}
        return s.fails()

}

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doujiacai4986 2017-04-18 08:15
    关注

That's because it does not fit the assignability criterias

A value x is assignable to a variable of type T ("x is assignable to T") in any of these cases:

• x's type is identical to T.
    • x's type V and T have identical underlying types and at least one of V or T is not a named type.
    • T is an interface type and x implements T.
    • x is a bidirectional channel value, T is a channel type, x's type V and T have identical element types, and at least one of V or T is not a named type.
    • x is the predeclared identifier nil and T is a pointer, function, slice, map, channel, or interface type.
    • x is an untyped constant representable by a value of type T.

So, this explains why testInterface(instance.fails) fails: because the instance.fails is not assignable to the f func() interface{}.

Now the second question:

It perfectly works if I try to return *struct from function that is declared to return interface{} (wrapper func).

It works fine, because the value of the *struct type is assignable to the interface{} type because of:

1. this rule of the assignability: "T is an interface type and x implements T."
    2. "A type implements any interface comprising any subset of its methods and may therefore implement several distinct interfaces. For instance, all types implement the empty interface:" (bold is mine)

References:

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码
  • ¥15 对于相关问题的求解与代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记
  • ¥15 信号傅里叶变换在matlab上遇到的小问题请求帮助