dongshaidu2456 2018-01-11 13:39
浏览 363
已采纳

在用GO语言加密的同时,如何在c#中解密RSA加密的字符串。 解码OAEP填充时发生错误

I have an application running on c# and another server application in go. I need to implement secure communication using rsa.
What i'am doing is I've initialized the RSA provider in my C# application and generated public key to extract Modulus and Exponent. Then concatenated the modulus (Hexadecimal) and exponent (int) and converted this string to Base64 string, send it to a GO endpoint.

Here is C# code snippet

public string ConvertToPublicKey()
    {
        CspParameters rsaParameters = GetCspParameters();
        RSACryptoServiceProvider provider = newRSACryptoServiceProvider(rsaParameters);
        string paramsXml = RsaProvider.ToXmlString(false);

XDocument xDocument = XDocument.Parse(paramsXml);
        string modulus = xDocument.Descendants().FirstOrDefault(x => x.Name == "Modulus")?.Value ?? string.Empty;
        string exponent = xDocument.Descendants().FirstOrDefault(x => x.Name == "Exponent")?.Value ?? string.Empty;
        byte[] base64BytesOfModulus = Convert.FromBase64String(modulus);
        string hexaDecimalofModulus = BitConverter.ToString(base64BytesOfModulus).Replace("-", string.Empty);
        byte[] base64BytesOfExponent = Convert.FromBase64String(exponent);
        string hexadecimalOfExponent = BitConverter.ToString(base64BytesOfExponent).Replace("-", string.Empty);
        int intOfExponent = Convert.ToInt32(hexadecimalOfExponent, 16);
        byte[] publicKey = Encoding.UTF8.GetBytes($"{hexaDecimalofModulus};{intOfExponent}");
        return Convert.ToBase64String(publicKey);
    }

private static CspParameters GetCspParameters()
    {
        const string containerName = "KeyContainer";
        return new CspParameters
        {
            KeyContainerName = containerName,
            Flags = CspProviderFlags.UseMachineKeyStore
        };
    }

At Go endpoint I received public key and modulus correctly. Then I encrypted the message using public key and sent it back to c# application in response after converting encrypted message byte[] to base64.

Here is GO code snippet

func GetLicenseInfo(responseWriter http.ResponseWriter,request*http.Request) 
    {
    encryptionKey := request.Header.Get("Authorization")
    var decodedStringBytes, errors = b64.StdEncoding.DecodeString(encryptionKey)
    if errors == nil {
        var decodedString = string(decodedStringBytes)
        result := strings.Split(decodedString, ";")
        modulus := new(big.Int)
        modulus.SetString(result[0], 16)
        exponent, exponentErrors := strconv.Atoi(result[1])
        if exponentErrors == nil {
            var someInfo = utils.GetInfo()
            var InfoInJson = ToJson(someInfo)
            publicKey := &rsa.PublicKey{N: modulus, E: exponent}
            var encryptedMessage, err = rsa.EncryptOAEP(sha256.New(),rand.Reader, publicKey,[]byte(InfoInJson), []byte(""))
            var response = b64.StdEncoding.EncodeToString(encryptedMessage)
            if err == nil {
                json.NewEncoder(responseWriter).Encode(response)
            }
        }

}
}

func ToJson(model InfoModel) string {
    InfoInJson, errors := json.Marshal(model)
    if errors != nil {
        panic("An error occurred while serializing the response")
    }
    return string(InfoInJson)
}

When i received the response back in Base64 string i converted it to Byte[] and tried decrypting that with same instance of RSACryptoServiceProvider then it throws the following exception

Error occurred while decoding OAEP padding.

any help?

UPDATE for example here is the base64 string that i received in GO

QUQ2NDlFRTlCQTA3Q0IxNEI1MTNDMzczQzBBMjNBOEQyMDI5MkVGQTBFMjgyNUIyMEEyMzM1MEE3OTUyNjgyQ0Y3MEFBQjJBMTZGMzQyNTM4MkU2RDZBRjU5M0IxRTI2MTE0OEIyQkFFRTY3MUVDMTQ1NDk1NjBDRkNEQUNCQzI3RUUxNDRFODZDQUI4RDBDOUY2OENBNTUwNUMxQjZGQkVBQjQ0MTlBMjg3RDhBRjgxRDUyREY3MEM0RDZDQTA5MkREMzk5Q0NEODU5Q0FGQzAzQ0JEQ0JBQzgwOTg3NDY0NThBMkY4NEREOTc1QjU5QTJBMUNBNzQxQTBDNkQ2RDs2NTUzNw==

and here is what my GO app sent back

QuWpWdEPSJR+l9UJTkh+heJJ/NpPwhz/hVVu1VdKYdz37YGWWdKTj7Fc5lZ3A8p1WjtC4F+yieZCz0tEatCqTpRmm9g6Oioyjbtr9qGTxO/PE+GA33YyBe6nmMRe674SPePx/fg6l3nnfSZ4/+iLCV4bNgyNqFHCaXc7H4Snms8=

UPDATE 2 I've updated the code snippet and included the data types and here is the part that dscrypts the content received from GO end point

public byte[] Decrypt(byte[] encryptedData, RSAParameters rsaParameters)
    {
        RsaProvider.ImportParameters(rsaParameters);
        return RsaProvider.Decrypt(encryptedData, true);
    }

i receive a base64 string then i convert to byte[] using this

byte[] b = Convert.FromBase64String(responseString); byte[] decryptedBytes=crypto.Decrypt(b, crypto.RsaProvider.ExportParameters(false));

crypto is the instance of the class that contains decryption logic,instacne of RSACryptoServiceProvider and that method(ConvertToPublicKey) given above returning the public key

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongzhuo1880 2018-01-11 21:23
    关注

After addressing comments by @bartonjs I've also changed response response from go to

var encryptedMessage, err = rsa.EncryptOAEP(sha256.New(), rand.Reader, publicKey, []byte(licenseInformationJson), []byte(""))
    if err == nil {
        responseWriter.Write([]byte(encryptedMessage))
    }

Notice []byte(encryptedMessage) byte stream sent from go to c# is slightly changed because encryptedMessage is []unint8. so you need to typecast encryptedMessage to []byte so that values are correctly mapped in c#.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求差集那个函数有问题,有无佬可以解决
  • ¥15 【提问】基于Invest的水源涵养
  • ¥20 微信网友居然可以通过vx号找到我绑的手机号
  • ¥15 寻一个支付宝扫码远程授权登录的软件助手app
  • ¥15 解riccati方程组
  • ¥15 display:none;样式在嵌套结构中的已设置了display样式的元素上不起作用?
  • ¥15 使用rabbitMQ 消息队列作为url源进行多线程爬取时,总有几个url没有处理的问题。
  • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
  • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名
  • ¥65 汇编语言除法溢出问题