And i have two child class, examples

class A extend Model {}
class B extend Model {}

then, i write

A::findById(1);
B::findById(1);

$a = A::load(1);
$b = B::load(1);

I think type of class $b is class B, but not, it is class A, because function "load" use static cache and load result from function A::findById(1). Why?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douhao7889 2017-05-05 11:21
    关注

By accessing static class properties as static::$cache you tell the interpreter to use the $cache property of the class used to call the method and not the one of the class where the method is defined.

In plain English, when you call A::findById() you expect that findById() uses the property $cache of A and not the one of Model. The same for A::load() and similar for B::findById() and B::load().

The question now is: do the A and B classes declare a static property $cache on their own? Because if they do not declare this property, the static:: in front of $cache in the function A::findById() cannot find A::$cache and uses Model::$cache instead. The same for B::findById().

The easy solution to your problem is to declare the protected static $cache property in all classes that extend Model.

The correct solution is to not use static properties and methods. Static properties and methods are not OOP. They are procedural programming (and thinking) disguised as OOP code. Code that is difficult to understand and test.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码
  • ¥15 对于相关问题的求解与代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记
  • ¥15 信号傅里叶变换在matlab上遇到的小问题请求帮助
  • ¥15 保护模式-系统加载-段寄存器