dsft8327 2012-07-10 11:21
浏览 29
已采纳

jquery < - > php逻辑在哪一边

I have a question about where to put the logic between jquery and php. I´m writing a small website where users can input different values. Those values are added together and multiplied with an value saved in a mysql database and outputed again to the user.

My question is whats the better way for doing this.

A: Let Jquery serialize the form and send all values to php. Php catches the Post vars and the value from the database, calculates everything, writes the sum to the database and gives everything back to the user.

B: When the User starts the Script the value of the Database is send from PHP to the User Form. Now Jquery does all calculations. When everything is ready, the Sum is send back to PHP and written in the Database.

The reason why I´m asking is A: seems to be safer with the validation of given values. But B: is more frindly to the server. (Jquery ajax is fired on Keyup, means the value would be queried from the database everytime the user edits the form.)

regards,

toni

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doulaozhi6835 2012-07-10 11:24
    关注

You should never trust the client. Always validate on the server, even if you do it on the client.

Validating on the client makes a better user experience because it does not require a trip to the server.

Validating on the server ensures the user has not tampered with the data.

In short: do both.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 测距传感器数据手册i2c
  • ¥15 RPA正常跑,cmd输入cookies跑不出来
  • ¥15 求帮我调试一下freefem代码
  • ¥15 matlab代码解决,怎么运行
  • ¥15 R语言Rstudio突然无法启动
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:提取2个图像的变量作为另外一个图像像元的移动量,计算新的位置创建新的图像并提取第二个图像的变量到新的图像