doutao5499
2013-01-01 07:53
浏览 74
已采纳

在Netbeans中将php文件视为css

So I am working within a PHP framework that puts all of its CSS inside PHP files. In short, the CSS files are called CSS.php even though they do not contain any PHP (just CSS).

I have found that the CSS auto-complete does not like this. Is there anyway to tell netbeans to treat all the code inside these files as CSS without changing the extension?

图片转代码服务由CSDN问答提供 功能建议

所以我在PHP框架内工作,将所有CSS放在PHP文件中。 简而言之,CSS文件称为CSS.php,即使它们不包含任何PHP(只是CSS)。

我发现CSS自动完成不喜欢这个。 反正有没有告诉netbeans将这些文件中的所有代码都视为CSS而不更改扩展名?

• 写回答
  • 关注问题
  • 收藏
  • 邀请回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doumi4974 2016-05-27 10:57
    已采纳

You can use a trick as following:

<?php header("Content-type: text/css; charset: UTF-8");?>

Also put whatever other files you need to require before beginning of your css code as:

<?php require 'config.php';?>

Then finally add this line of code which will trick NetBeans to think that you're writing inline css in php file and will work as nothing but a comment line in css file:

/*
    <style>
    /**/

Because otherwise if you just add <style> to your file if will cause problems when loaded and you will have to put it, work on the file and then remove it, and then recursively put/remove it back whenever you need editing with highlighting and code completion support from NetBeans for the subjected file.

I also highly recommend emmet plugin for NetBeans; a total time saver. I hope this will be helpful for anyone out there.

已采纳该答案
    打赏 评论
  • dongwen3437 2013-01-01 08:11

In netbeans CSS code higlighting and complete in CSS files or inside <style> tags.

Not sure is possible use this tags inside CSS files. but you can try this.

And other way is use .css files and in framework use <?php include("style.css"); ?> or CSS import directive.

打赏 评论

相关推荐 更多相似问题