duanjiong2021 2013-12-15 20:57
浏览 125

为什么images.google.com GET请求有这样一种不可读的形式?

Particularly, what are all the dots and numbers at the end for.

Here is an example:

https://www.google.com/search?site=&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1366&bih=673&q=kale&oq=kale&gs_l=img.3..0l10.403.1120.0.1352.4.4.0.0.0.0.407.543.0j1j4-1.2.0....0...1ac.1.32.img..2.2.542.vC-f2Kfx-2E

It is a GET variables value, but why such a strange un-human readable syntax?

I assume they are using PHP or Java on the back-end.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doufeiqiong3515 2013-12-15 21:46
    关注

What you are seeing is internal computer data, not exactly intended for normal human consumption, but there for a good reason. Also perhaps you are thinking, why would anyone want these ugly internal details displayed on the average user's screen?

When HTTP was invented the thought was that GET requests should be stateful, in other words, if I copy a URI from my browser and email it to you, and you browse to it, then you should see exactly what I saw. To make this work the GET data needed to be in the URI and not hidden from view. Thus the dirty details you are seeing. Back in the day they were thinking of simple GET queries, for example: http://www.somedomain.com/Search?Find=FooBar

However, as software has evolved more data needs to be passed with GET requests and unfortunately it is all visible in the URI. (Note that this also becomes a minor security hole because the average user can see some of the internals of web page production and easily tamper with it.)

What is needed is a hidden data passing method for GET type queries to clean up URIs when it is not necessary for these details to be present. A proposal for such an improvement to HTTP is in the process of being considered. It would involve adding a new method to HTTP similar to GET but with hidden data passing like POST.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 winform的chart曲线生成时有凸起
  • ¥15 msix packaging tool打包问题
  • ¥15 finalshell节点的搭建代码和那个端口代码教程
  • ¥15 用hfss做微带贴片阵列天线的时候分析设置有问题
  • ¥15 Centos / PETSc / PETGEM
  • ¥15 centos7.9 IPv6端口telnet和端口监控问题
  • ¥20 完全没有学习过GAN,看了CSDN的一篇文章,里面有代码但是完全不知道如何操作
  • ¥15 使用ue5插件narrative时如何切换关卡也保存叙事任务记录
  • ¥20 海浪数据 南海地区海况数据,波浪数据