dreljie602951 2013-06-17 13:17
浏览 44

使用composer / missing socket transport“ssl”安装ZFTool

I want to start to learn Zend, but can't get the composer to install zftool. Trying to use composer to install zftool as explained at ZF

./composer.phar require zendframework/zftool:dev-master

I get the following error message:

composer.json has been updated
Loading composer repositories with package information
Updating dependencies (including require-dev)
  - Installing zendframework/zend-math (2.2.1)
    Downloading: 100%         

[Composer\Downloader\TransportException]                                                                              
  The "http://nodeload.github.com/zendframework/Component_ZendMath/zip/release-2.2.1" file could not be downloaded: failed to open stream: Unable to find the socket transport "ssl" - did you forget to enable it when you configured PHP?                                                                                        
    require [--dev] [--prefer-source] [--prefer-dist] [--no-progress] [--no-update] [packages1] ... [packagesN]

I have to admin, I normally don't mess around with my php.ini, but as far as I understand I have to enable the ssl-extension in it. Opening the 5.4.10 php.ini of MAMP, there is nothing to uncomment, to enable the extension. Simply adding the line

extension=php_openssl.so

won't help. Anyone knows what to do?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongningce9075 2013-06-17 14:01
    关注

Okay, sorry to bother you, I finally found something with google. Apparently it's too easy. In fact, all you need to do is

sudo port install php5-openssl

Thanks anyway.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 set_link_state
  • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号
  • ¥15 基于单片机的靶位控制系统
  • ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)