doskmc7870 2011-10-25 14:16
浏览 29
已采纳

部署PHP应用程序并限制代码更改

Can we deploy PHP application on a client server and restrict client from viewing or editing any of the code.

For example, if i don't want my client to take the code to some other developers without my permission.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongwo5686 2011-10-25 15:16
    关注

I have looked into PHP code encryption in the past, but it is a fundamentally bad idea.

There are a number of solutions on the market such as Ion Cube and Source guardian, but they all have the same flaw.

The additional step of decrypting the code will add a processing overhead and much like a DRM system all of the solutions on the market require that you have the encryption key available to the server running the code rendering the encryption trivial to defeat. It also introduces a load of new ways your code can go wrong.

An alternative approach is to supply the source as byte code or use PHPC or HipHop to supply the code as a C executable. This won't stop them using the application, but it will make it difficult for people to modify. I would personally only consider this approach for reasons of performance not for obfuscation.

Fundamentally the best way to deal with this issue is to make sure you have the right licences and agreements in place to cover you. Before you start a project it should always be clear who will own the source code at the end.

You get repeat work by delivering the best solution rather than locking customers in.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 matlab(相关搜索:紧聚焦)
  • ¥15 基于51单片机的厨房煤气泄露检测报警系统设计
  • ¥15 路易威登官网 里边的参数逆向
  • ¥15 Arduino无法同时连接多个hx711模块,如何解决?
  • ¥50 需求一个up主付费课程
  • ¥20 模型在y分布之外的数据上预测能力不好如何解决
  • ¥15 processing提取音乐节奏