doudi2005 2018-05-08 17:16
浏览 49
已采纳

Laravel 5.6删除代码中的日程表

I have a API where a user create integrations.

Those integrations may have recurrence (repeat every 6 months, every 2 days, etc).

• In the UI when the user selects when to repeat is generated a cron (ex: * * * * *).
  • The recurrence is managed by the laravel schedule (https://laravel.com/docs/5.6/scheduling)
  • That cron is saved in the configurations of that integration of the user

EX: then in the Kernel.php :

$schedule->job(new IntegrateJob, 'integrationId')->cron('* * * * *');

Easy... I works!!!

But if the user deletes the integrations (soft delete), then I dont want to run that job in the selected cron.

I want to delete that entry in the laravel scheduler.

But that info is not saved anywhere, not in the database, not in cache, not in the redis server that manages the jobs...

If I cant find them I cant delete them... Any Solutions? Thank U

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doubi9999 2018-05-08 18:38
    关注

I think the proper way to do this would be changing your design so the event runs for all the users and then determines which user(s) to run the event for (if any). Also, the way Laravel handles scheduled tasks in different than the way Linux handles Cron jobs.

As an example:

If you have the following code in the app/Console/Kernel.php file and run php artisan schedule:run, the job is ran.

$schedule->job(new IntegrateJob, 'integrationId')->cron('* * * * *');

If you take out the above code and run php artisan schedule:run after a minute, the job will not be ran because Laravel does not persist the job.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配
  • ¥15 Power query添加列问题
  • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
  • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?
  • ¥15 c++头文件不能识别CDialog