drau89457 2014-05-18 12:02
浏览 41

Restful App使用php laravel向服务器发出SAFE CRUD请求

Question may sound similar to a lot of information thats under Resful Designs.

I've read numbers of articles went through bunch of tutorials, trying to understand how Resful apps work. I see bunch of tuts. Looked into OAuth but it is not what i need..

Since security is my main concern, I have come to problem of how i should be handling nonces/hashes!??

What do i mean by nonce/hashes is;

I have a Restful application which uses laravel 4.1. Framework, users can log in with Auth::User() implementation. All is good. ALL REQUESTS I make to the application are CRUD.

Why Do I want to use nonces/hash;

Lets i have @DELETE Route("workouts/{id}") under api prefix in my resource users can delete workouts using example.com/api/workouts/1 does it not has to have also something like {nonce} attached to the link like example.com/api/workouts/1/nonce/12321321313 since everyother user may fake redirect user and make a person delete its own workout?

Most of the Articles indicates that; As far as I know for security concerns, I should be sending a nonce along with every ajax request to the server, then server must verify and respond back to the client with informations along with new nonce for the next request? This is a performance killer but is it the way?

HTTPS REQUESTS?? NO TOKENS/hashes or nonces? So some say Under HTTPS PROTOCOL after logging in safely(valid credentials) there is no need to send a nonce ( to the server) for each request (such as CRUD) anymore. Authentication with credentials is enough to authenticate user for goods.

Looking Through all of Laravel angular tutorials There is nothing mentioned about using tokens nonces or anything at all, at least not that I've seen of.

My main question is how I should be designing server side routes to make safer requests to the server with laravel using tokens, nonces or hashes etc?

I know there lots of topics but they seem very theoric to me. I dont know which are accuratly protective and which arent. So thank you for your patience of reading it and hope to gets some accurate response..

and excuse my English :)..

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dslijian2015 2014-12-17 11:42
    关注

I believe that using the term RESTful application is a bit misleading. But, if you using a REST API you should have a look at JSON Web Token for authenticating users to your API.

Some helpful links here: JSON Web Token, and a Laravel package jwt-auth and an Angular example, keep in mind that the Angular example is with Node.Js but it can be integrated with Laravel.

If you are using just AJAX requests to PHP scripts for CRUD why not use a package for protecting against CSRF attacks for Laravel, just google it and you find more tutorials.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 划分vlan后不通了
  • ¥15 GDI处理通道视频时总是带有白色锯齿
  • ¥20 用雷电模拟器安装百达屋apk一直闪退
  • ¥15 算能科技20240506咨询(拒绝大模型回答)
  • ¥15 自适应 AR 模型 参数估计Matlab程序
  • ¥100 角动量包络面如何用MATLAB绘制
  • ¥15 merge函数占用内存过大
  • ¥15 Revit2020下载问题
  • ¥15 使用EMD去噪处理RML2016数据集时候的原理