dqc19941228 2015-11-17 21:26
浏览 31
已采纳

PHP在哪里保留软件版本? [关闭]

All,

Where can I keep my software version in a PHP web application? I inherited an application that has versions in about 500 different files (for example it might say "Super Program v1.0 written by blah blah" at the bottom of each page, and I have to change it to 2.0, so whenever I need to update the version, I use Eclipse's search function and go to town. Globals seem the right place, but then I find that my variable doesn't get propagated unless the .PHP file is included, etc.. Any ideas?

Edit: I'm also open to any tools that are used to help me handle this, I haven't tried using any outside utilities or eclipse extensions to swap out the variables, I'm trying to get an idea for what everyone else is doing.

Thanks, Dan Chase

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dongpi9480 2015-11-17 21:49
    关注

Use, Subversion, GIT or something similar for a start. This will automatically track versions meaningfully so you can go back and forward through versions with confidence. This is a really good practice to get into, especially with 500 files to work with.

To add the revision number into code, first replace all references with a constant. Then use a build tool like phing, ant or similar to obtain the latest revision number from the repository and assign it to the constant in a config file.

This means that the revision name displayed by you code always refers back to an easily obtainable version of the code at any time.

If you use something like Git which does not have incremental revision numbers, you can work around it by using tagging with appropriate names and putting the tag name into the constant which is displayed instead.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 HFSS 中的 H 场图与 MATLAB 中绘制的 B1 场 部分对应不上
  • ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配
  • ¥15 Power query添加列问题
  • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
  • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?