duangu8264
2017-03-31 18:20
浏览 83
已采纳

通过php install找不到与Composer一起安装的软件包

I have installed prewk/xml-string-streamer using Composer into my Xampp PHP install, which lists the installation quite happy through the xampp command line. However when I try to use the package, PHP bugs out the same as it did before the install. I'm trying to do the following:

$streamer = Prewk\XmlStringStreamer::createStringWalkerParser($filename);

as in the xml-string-streamer docs.

I feel I'm missing something obvious, and am aware this might be a specific problem with my setup, but I'm hoping I've missed a step or something.

图片转代码服务由CSDN问答提供 功能建议

我使用 prewk / xml-string-streamer ://getcomposer.org/“rel =”nofollow noreferrer“> Composer 进入我的Xampp PHP安装,它通过xampp命令行列出了安装非常满意的内容。 然而当我尝试使用该软件包时,PHP的错误与安装前的错误相同。 我正在尝试执行以下操作:

$ streamer = Prewk \ XmlStringStreamer :: createStringWalkerParser($ filename); < p>就像在xml-string-streamer docs中一样。

我觉得我错过了一些明显的东西,并且我知道这可能是我设置的一个特定问题,但我希望 我错过了一步或什么。

• 写回答
  • 好问题 提建议
  • 关注问题
  • 收藏
  • 邀请回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douduiti3040 2017-04-02 11:44
    已采纳

https://getcomposer.org/doc/01-basic-usage.md

I found the above page which answered most of my questions about how to get this to work. I realised I'd installed the package, but not in the correct directory, nor had I included the correct include command to make it work. I'm still getting errors but they appear to be from my buggy code-writing than this problem.

Sorry for wasting everyone's time.

已采纳该答案
    评论
    解决 无用
    打赏 举报

相关推荐 更多相似问题