duanlun1955 2017-10-02 08:07
浏览 74
已采纳

试图在Windows上使用cuda

There are various Go libraries that rely on the cuda.h file and the cuda library (specifically ML libraries). Every time I try to install one of these libraries on Windows, I get an error saying

fatal error: cuda.h: No such file or directory
 //#include <cuda.h>

I am aware of what I need to do (link the Cuda library/header files to the go library that I am trying to install), however, I am not sure how to go about doing this especially on windows. I am using GCC and not MSVC for various reasons, but even when I've tried using MSVC, I've had the same issues.

Is there some way that I can link the cuda compiler/header files directly to my Go env or do I need to manually point the go/cgo compiler to the directory holding the Cuda headers and how do I go about doing this?

I've tried asking a few of the developers who make these libraries for help but most of them are linux users so they don't really know. An exhaustive google search has really lead me nowhere so I'm asking here.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongmen1925 2017-10-03 01:04
    关注

I was able to find the answer.

The windows cuda installer installs things by default into a weird path:

C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v8.0\include

This path caused a lot of pain for the compiler as a result of the spaces in the folder names. After reinstalling Cuda into C:\CUDA\v8.0 and then appending my CFLAGS and LDFLAGS appropriately in my CGO file I was able to get things to run correctly.

For reference here are the CFLAGS and LDFLAGS that I used to get this to work:

//#cgo windows LDFLAGS:-LC:/cuda/v8.0/lib/x64
    //#cgo windows CFLAGS: -IC:/cuda/v8.0/include
    import "C"

This was with the github.com/chewxy/cu go library. I also appended the new flags into that library in the cgoflags.go file because the maintainer did not have version 8 or version 9 in there already. I mentioned this to him and he might update it later but for now that's what you have to do.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 乘性高斯噪声在深度学习网络中的应用
  • ¥15 运筹学排序问题中的在线排序
  • ¥15 关于docker部署flink集成hadoop的yarn,请教个问题 flink启动yarn-session.sh连不上hadoop,这个整了好几天一直不行,求帮忙看一下怎么解决
  • ¥30 求一段fortran代码用IVF编译运行的结果
  • ¥15 深度学习根据CNN网络模型,搭建BP模型并训练MNIST数据集
  • ¥15 C++ 头文件/宏冲突问题解决
  • ¥15 用comsol模拟大气湍流通过底部加热(温度不同)的腔体
  • ¥50 安卓adb backup备份子用户应用数据失败
  • ¥20 有人能用聚类分析帮我分析一下文本内容嘛
  • ¥30 python代码,帮调试,帮帮忙吧